Meme lifted from shamanicshaymin
Rules: Choose any 3 fandoms (in random order) and answer the questions. Then tag some friends.
(I'm not tagging, anyone reading, feel free to use this!)
OK, I used my AO3 account and a d100 excluding everything above 80 for this. Because I don't write for way too many fandoms. No.
2. Nier Automata
3. StreetPass games
WARNING: SPOILERS for Undertale and Nier Automata.
- I often discover stuff for the first time that's 30 years old. especially books, but these days even video games.
- I have less general knowledge than most people. especially for actual historical events but also popular media.
- things do not look/feel dated or clunky as a negative concept to me. they're just in a category that includes simpler things.
- this means I tend to just go into older stuff as I would newer stuff
- this means I do not like spoilers for older stuff
I've been feeling kinda not right in my head since I found out that Undertale is coming to the PS4, I dunno why exactly, it's just extreme sensitivity to anything that happens to a game I have mixed extreme good and bad reactions to. So I wrote fic to express it.
It's also a crossover with Earthbound and Nintendogs because why not.